Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigQid

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
I just switched to the ultra from a series 7 and it's not like there is a lot of content about Apple Watches but I thought it would be a little better. I like the ultra, but I feel like more people but them than the hiking/diving community. The ultra modular face bezel is the main part itching my brain now. On the one hand, great idea. On the other hand, there have to be more useful ways to use the bezel space than elevation, training, depth, seconds, and none. A weather bezel that shows temperature on one side and time until rain is expected (or at least likelihood) seems like a fairly obvious choice to me. Maybe I'm crazy but are other ultra owners happy with this? Would you like a weather bezel? Do you have any other good ideas?

Reactions: the future

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
Yeah I agree. I have it set to training and honestly I don't even know what it means when I see it. Its just notches and I don't really get what they mean lol. There for sure should be a better implementation of it, especially here in the 3rd year of the Ultra.

Apple was super lazy this year with the faces. I can't remember a year when they put so little effort into them.

Reactions: BigQid
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.