Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LCPepper

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 5, 2013
United Kingdom
So, I have had a weird thing happen... And I have done searches across all the corners of the internet, and I haven't seen anyone with the same problem.

I track my sleep with my iPhone and  Watch every night with the Pillow app, and it has always worked perfectly. Until last night... It seems that at 4:20 am the  Watch stopped tracking my heartbeat, and was locked when I woke up.

I put this down to maybe I was in a funny position and it pulled the  Watch far enough off my wrist to lock it etc...

But then the plot thickened, I then went to shower a couple of hours after waking up (I hadn't noticed anything untoward in the interim), and then in the shower I connected the  Watch with no issue to my Bluetooth speaker to listen to some tunes... Then, I went to music and it just said; no music synced. Which, there was, and even still I have Apple Music and it could have just streamed.

So then I decided, I will fresh sesh the  Watch, and so I did... But upon it starting up, the music issue was still present, but it had also lost all my paired bluetooth devices (including the iCloud synced AirPods)!

This only came back when I went to the music section on the Apple iPhone App, and then it all just reappeared (the streaming at least), but the downloaded stuff was definitely deleted in this process...

Has anyone had this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.