Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DEMinSoCAL

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
So I noticed today that Spotify app on my AW3 was not working with my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I went into the Apple Watch app on my iPhone and saw that apps in the app list at the bottom (needed updating) were just all spinning.

I tried uninstalling Spotify, but it just sat on "uninstalling" forever. The Watch/iPhone/Apps link seemed broken (although other functions like messages and phone calls worked on the Watch).

I unpaired my AW3 from my iPhone (not realizing it erases the AW), and went back through the process of re-pairing and restoring the AW from the backup on my iPhone.

So, AW back after restore, but in the Apple Watch app, ALL the "available apps" are spinning. I've left it for 30 minutes and none of them show installed...they're all just spinning.

Are there service issues right now that is out of my control or am I doing something wrong?

rgyiv

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2018
So I noticed today that Spotify app on my AW3 was not working with my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I went into the Apple Watch app on my iPhone and saw that apps in the app list at the bottom (needed updating) were just all spinning.

I tried uninstalling Spotify, but it just sat on "uninstalling" forever. The Watch/iPhone/Apps link seemed broken (although other functions like messages and phone calls worked on the Watch).

I unpaired my AW3 from my iPhone (not realizing it erases the AW), and went back through the process of re-pairing and restoring the AW from the backup on my iPhone.

So, AW back after restore, but in the Apple Watch app, ALL the "available apps" are spinning. I've left it for 30 minutes and none of them show installed...they're all just spinning.

Are there service issues right now that is out of my control or am I doing something wrong?

I am dealing with this issue now on my Series 2 and nothing seems to be helping. Did you ever have any luck with anything?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.