Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
1) iBooks says all of my ebooks need updating, yet seizes on my iPads and iPhone when I try to update them. (And I do mean ALL of my ebooks)

2) Hanging up calls, sometimes the screen looks like it's at half brightness, and I can't hit the hangup button.

3) At times it seems to just 'checkout' and not respond.

4) TouchID doesn't work anymore.

This is a 128GB 6+.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
1) iBooks says all of my ebooks need updating, yet seizes on my iPads and iPhone when I try to update them. (And I do mean ALL of my ebooks)

2) Hanging up calls, sometimes the screen looks like it's at half brightness, and I can't hit the hangup button.

3) At times it seems to just 'checkout' and not respond.

4) TouchID doesn't work anymore.

This is a 128GB 6+.

Restore your phone. See if that helps.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
The update works, but the strangest thing is happening. I can call everywhere, except for my home!

It's weird. Sometime I get a notice that the call was 'refused', but it usually just says 'Call failed'.

Freaky... I called AT&T, and they redid my activation, verified the software version, and supposedly updated my connection to the local cell tower I was connected to. That last I doubted...

Freaky...

And I still can't call my house...

I checked the 'micro-cell', and it's not blocked. I can call everyone else, except for my house...

We use U-Verse for the phone.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
The update works, but the strangest thing is happening. I can call everywhere, except for my home!

It's weird. Sometime I get a notice that the call was 'refused', but it usually just says 'Call failed'.

Freaky... I called AT&T, and they redid my activation, verified the software version, and supposedly updated my connection to the local cell tower I was connected to. That last I doubted...

Freaky...

And I still can't call my house...

I checked the 'micro-cell', and it's not blocked. I can call everyone else, except for my house...

We use U-Verse for the phone.

how is everything else? Any of the other issues get resolved?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.