Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to buy a new iPhone this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FranciscoFdez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2017
Spain
Hi. Yesterday Apple shows us the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X. But I have got a question for you, are you going to buy a new iPhone this year?

IMG_1731.PNG

Foggydog

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2014
Left Coast
I'm going to keep my 6 plus another year.
But I'm going to surprise my wifey and get her the X and trade in her 7 plus for the down payment . I am no longer rich enough to get 2 new phones even every other year :(

Reactions: FranciscoFdez

titrau

Suspended
Aug 16, 2017
I have a laptop HP last almost 10 yrs now since buy 2008 ,
and processor still fast like new , only keyboard is missing , i plan to call HP and ask them if i can get new free one of honor take care product ,:)

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Definitely buying the X because it's full of exciting changes that I've been wanting for years. I honestly will try to get the 64GB because I have yet to fill up my 128 7 Plus (hello 2TB iCloud storage!!!) but I have a feeling I'll end up with a 256 because most people will get the cheaper one.

Coconut_one

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2017
Nope spend to much this year already purchased a Galaxy s8 sim free
Changed my iPhone 6 battery and iPhone 6 Plus battery will purchase a new iphone next September.

Jmausmuc

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2014
But I'm going to surprise my wifey and get her the X and trade in her 7 plus for the down payment . I am no longer rich enough to get 2 new phones even every other year :(

LOL that sounds incredibly beta. Is this even for real?

Her device is almost brand new while yours is 3 years old...

Foggydog

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2014
Left Coast
LOL that sounds incredibly beta. Is this even for real?

Her device is almost brand new while yours is 3 years old...

My 6 plus is working great. I really have no reason to upgrade. My battery still lasts close to 20 hours by which time I'm deep in sleep. With that said, she really likes the X so I'm thinking of getting it for her.

FranciscoFdez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2017
Spain
Apple devices aren't cheap... :(
[doublepost=1505335572][/doublepost]
yes, iPhone X. currently on a 3yr old phone and i'm ready to throw it out the window.
Enjoy it! :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.