Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Assignment 10 - choose the subject

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Applespider

macrumors G4
Original poster
Vote here for the topic for the October photography assignment.

Please only vote if you intend to take part in the assignment.

Suggestions came from this thread - selection made to try to maintain KISS criteria, take out duplicates or ones which have lost several times and try to find something that most people could easily find a subject for. The joint runners up for last month are also included.

We'll take the winner as on Saturday morning

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
I didn't even vote for my own, sad I know... But I really think that this is a huge month for transformations... If transformations is going to happen any time soon, it should probably be this one...

x86isslow

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2003
USA
Our campus is undergoing massive renovations. I'm liking that Dirt and Transformation are winning right now.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
dirt, transformation or motion. will be interesting. a pity that dirty is narrowed down to real dirt.;)

what's up with fruits and veggies. no vegetarians around?

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
cookie1105 said:
38 voters. I wonder if we get 38 submissions?

Motion or transformation. I'd be happy with either of those topics:)
Most months I vote for the one I'd be able to submit for... A lot of months I'm not sure what I'd submit for something...

Chip NoVaMac said:
I hope that "blues" wins - only since I will be headed off to the Caribbean this week.<g>
Wow, did I come up with something people are voting for? No way! Have a nice trip.:)

hawk3434

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2006
Iowa
I am new to not only this forum, but also photography in general. I was excited to hear what everyone was doing here and decided to join. I just bought a Nikon D50 with the 18-55mm lens a week ago. I have used it every night to taken pictures of something. I am looking forward to whatever assignment 10 will be; not only to see some great photos, but to also learn how they were taken and get so feedback on my own work. So for now I am in waiting mode.....

VictorM

Sep 12, 2006
hogtown
hawk3434 said:
I am new to not only this forum, but also photography in general. I was excited to hear what everyone was doing here and decided to join. I just bought a Nikon D50 with the 18-55mm lens a week ago. I have used it every night to taken pictures of something.

Welcome! be sure to post some of your stuff in the "picture of the day" thread also (besides, I think the rules for the "assignment" thread is to only post 1 picture, unless the rules have changed).

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
so what will it be? motion or transformation or both? we had two topics in assignment 4 as well. and for a good photographer it should be possible to combine motion and transformation in the same image;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.