Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pick your top TWO choices only.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Above is a list of the topics that we can vote on for this month.

All posts are made PUBLIC. We will be able to see what you voted for.

VOTE FOR TWO CHOICES ONLY! Don't vote for more than two options. While it's hard for me and others to monitor what each person votes for, we're using the honour system and hope you follow it. It's a self-moderated activity, after all. :)

I have taken the liberty of excluding some topics. I'm sorry, but if we included all topics in the vote, the poll would be far too big. I excluded the ones that were location specific (eg: country, as many people will find it difficult to drive or take a bus out of the city just to take a photo of the countryside; summer.....as it's not summer for me), ones that would likely garner no interest from the majority of people here, or ones that are near impossible for too many people here. Sorry if you feel slighted, but this has to be done for practicality purposes. :eek:

Voting ends on July 9th. Not sure if the system uses my time zone, GMT, or an American time zone.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
I picked danger. Seeing that many others did as well, I guess I should start conceptualizing a shot...

jayb2000

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2003
RI -> CA -> ME
Danger or W&R

I had suggested explosions, but those can certainly be dangerous or lead to W&R :eek:

I remembered this picture that would fit all three hi-res available as a zip

explode.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.