Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Original poster
The assignment for April is 'Metal' and/or 'Insanity of Humanity' and you can find those pictures here

You must have taken the picture yourself between 10 and 31 March to post there. If you have a great shot that you took earlier than this, then feel free to post it in this thread.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
I took a trip to Joshua Tree over the weekend and kept an eye out for some topic-related shots hoping I wouldn't be too early for the cut-off. Oh well, seems I just missed it.

Here's my "Insanity of Humanity" entry:
MR-insanity.jpg

There were several rock climbers in the area, but this little guy stood out. He couldn't have been more than 7 years old, but there we was 30 feet up in air on this rock face. Pretty insane, to me anyway.

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
Rower_CPU said:
I took a trip to Joshua Tree over the weekend and kept an eye out for some topic-related shots hoping I wouldn't be too early for the cut-off. Oh well, seems I just missed it.

Here's my "Insanity of Humanity" entry:
MR-insanity.jpg

There were several rock climbers in the area, but this little guy stood out. He couldn't have been more than 7 years old, but there we was 30 feet up in air on this rock face. Pretty insane, to me anyway.
Should have rotated the camera a bit to give him more of an incline. I could have walked up that slope ;)

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
jared_kipe said:
Should have rotated the camera a bit to give him more of an incline. I could have walked up that slope ;)

have you ever tried?

you should have photoshopped the rope away for more "insanity factor"!

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
From a friend's wedding (I was a groomsman).. instead of playing golf, we blew **** up. :cool:

Attachments

• BOOM.jpg
    BOOM.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 156
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.