Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrfabio

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
London
Hi,
I am calling a call center. The number is known to be often busy and you need to try, and try, and try till the line is free.
I am constantly pressing Call Back on my iPhone while I work/develop. Now, to do not affect my productivity, I was wondering if it is available an app which is doing this for me.
Are you aware of any apps that can do that?

Thanks in advance
Fabio

Reactions: compwiz1202

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Hi,
I am calling a call center. The number is known to be often busy and you need to try, and try, and try till the line is free.
I am constantly pressing Call Back on my iPhone while I work/develop. Now, to do not affect my productivity, I was wondering if it is available an app which is doing this for me.
Are you aware of any apps that can do that?

Thanks in advance
Fabio
Can't believe there is only this post recently about this with no responses. My wife keeps trying to call unemployment and can't even get into a queue. It is constantly busy. There needs to be some app to redial until it rings. This has to be happening to a lot of people right now.

Reactions: mrfabio

mrfabio

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
London
Can't believe there is only this post recently about this with no responses. My wife keeps trying to call unemployment and can't even get into a queue. It is constantly busy. There needs to be some app to redial until it rings. This has to be happening to a lot of people right now.

And I can’t believe that this expensive phone is not smart enough to handle that! I think it can be useful in other use cases but maybe they don’t want to risk to generate too much traffic or spamming...

• Love
Reactions: compwiz1202
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.