Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbownds46!!

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2023
Hello to all!! I’m definitely a Noob on here as well as to the AW. Just purchased mine about a week ago and LOVE IT!! Been an Apple fan and user going on about 8 years plus and counting. I’ve already downloaded a bunch of faces and have about 5 different bands with more coming soon!! I’m not the most tech savvy person but know enough to get by. I NEED HELP with trying to download an AW face. It’s the wayfinder face but I can’t find this face for the life of me?? I have tried multiple combinations and have had NO luck!! Any insights and thoughts would definitely be much appreciated!! This is it I have attached. It looks as if it’s a glowing face but I haven’t found it anywhere else?

Attachments

• IMG_0654.png
    IMG_0654.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 125

cbownds46!!

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2023
Only available on the Apple Watch Ultra
Hello Stumpy. Thanks for the interest. I actually own the Apple Watch Ultra and I have the Wayfinder watch face which is what’s pictured that I inserted. However, I was posing the question of HOW to get this EXACT FACE?? This seems to have a blueish glow on the face and I have went through every color option they offer and can’t seem to find this exact one?

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
Hello Stumpy. Thanks for the interest. I actually own the Apple Watch Ultra and I have the Wayfinder watch face which is what’s pictured that I inserted. However, I was posing the question of HOW to get this EXACT FACE?? This seems to have a blueish glow on the face and I have went through every color option they offer and can’t seem to find this exact one?
That could (and looks like) colourcast. It is white but the surrounding colours that the camera pick up have altered the White Balance. Basically, it is White.

dsh3

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2012
Denmark
Agree with Beards, it is most definitely the white balance in the photo that is off. The Watch face cannot be configured as you are asking.

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England

Oooohhhh sorry misread. Looks like others have answered you anyway

cbownds46!!

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2023
Thanks so much to all of you Apple Alum that have chimes in and helped answer my question!! Not what I was hoping for because that would be a sweet looking watch face but it makes sense. As I have spent hours searching and found nothing close! Take care to all of you gents!!👍👍

BullHorn

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2023
The closest thing on non-Ultra is the Infograph face with 8 complications and various color options.

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpeg
    IMG_0739.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 60
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.