Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tjespo22

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Staten Island NY
Prob my best!
70-200mm 2.8 non IS
IMG_6669copy.jpg

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
My cold, official critique is: Good sharpness and black and white tones. The composition is pleasing, although the cropping is a little tight on the right hand side. Depth of field was well chosen. The dog tag is unfortunately quite distracting (I would recommend moving it or removing it, and reshooting), as is the black border around the image.

My warm, humane critique is: Nice dog! A snapshot you'll enjoy for years.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
Nice pic. I can feel the dog's hot (and possibly rancid...) breath on the back of my neck... :) But I don't like fancy borders either, or a title in the picturea area...

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
My cold, official critique is: Good sharpness and black and white tones. The composition is pleasing, although the cropping is a little tight on the right hand side. Depth of field was well chosen. The dog tag is unfortunately quite distracting (I would recommend moving it or removing it, and reshooting), as is the black border around the image.

My warm, humane critique is: Nice dog! A snapshot you'll enjoy for years.
Completely agree.

Great shot and a might fine looking dog.

tjespo22

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Staten Island NY
the border was just smething I tried cuz I never did one before. But its not my dog, did it for a friend. I think the name looks ok

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.