Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

razmobi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2016
Bang Bang Tennis is now on the app store
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bang-bang-tennis/id1191420402?ls=1&mt=8

Get ready for some Bang Bang Tennis! Take on the world’s best and become the Bang Bang Grand Champion in this fast paced Bash and Smash Tennis game

4 Game Modes Single / Multi Player, Tournament & Arcade Mode. With 30 Crazy characters to unlock

bbt1.png
bbt2.png
bbt3.png
bbt4.png
bbt5.png

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bang-bang-tennis/id1191420402?ls=1&mt=8

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
UI wise it looks great, I would love to see somekind of fun feature added to it like Mario Tennis has with playing tennis balls through golden rings. I'm still missing such a game on iOS.

Another nice iOS Tennis game is Tennis Bits but it unfortunately hasn't a ring option as well although I hate the fact it's not buy once but has in-app purchases.

Mario Tennis screenshot:

Mario-Tennis-Open-Multiplayer-500x281.jpg

Last edited:

razmobi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2016
Thank you pacorob, I'll look into implementing the rings into it. It's a great idea. Possibly in arcade mode.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Thank you pacorob, I'll look into implementing the rings into it. It's a great idea. Possibly in arcade mode.

It would be really great if you could implement that!!

A few questions/suggestions:
* Is there also an option somewhere that it won't allow to bounce the ball to the sidebars?
* I turned off the vibrating and it might be a good option to have this off as a standard. I did found the setting to turn it off.
* Is there also a way to change the speed of the ball? I tend to be a bit to late although with other tennis games I don't have that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.