Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jehosophat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2019
I just got the Beats Fit Pro and love it, its a huge upgrade from my Panasonic earbuds. But there are two issues that I'd like to try resolving, or at least improve:

1) It does an AMAZING job switching between my iPhone and my iPad - but not my iMac (all OSes are up to date). Pairing with the Mac was easy, and with multipoint it's already connected but I have to go into Control Center & manually switch my sound output to the BFP every time.

Can this be improved? I have Connect to this Mac set to Automatically. I assume When last connected to this Mac means I have to switch to Mac manually.

Or maybe the BFPs are meant to work best with mobile devices?

2) When listing to music on the Music app (desktop or mobile), it frustrates the beejeezus out of me when a video starts playing on a webpage and the music stops - especially on those news sites that autoplay silent videos. I'll manually pause the music when I want to listen to a video, thank you very much.

Is this a Safari setting or something with the BFP?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.