Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I set up the Sleep thing in Clock two days ago and the last two nights I never received a bedtime reminder on my iPhone 6s Plus.

I tested it this morning by setting a "bedtime" and I got a notification then. Do bedtime reminders not display if DND is on as that's the only difference I can think of.

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
I've been on iOS 10 since the public beta launched. I've had this feature enabled the whole time. I think I've received one notification that whole time. Interesting theory re DND. Seems a bit counter intuitive, though.

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
I set up the Sleep thing in Clock two days ago and the last two nights I never received a bedtime reminder on my iPhone 6s Plus.

I tested it this morning by setting a "bedtime" and I got a notification then. Do bedtime reminders not display if DND is on as that's the only difference I can think of.
Same here. I have seen them but have not recently, not on a regular basis. Early in betas I was notified each night. Later in betas I could only get the 15 minute setting to notify me. As it is now, I do not get a notice at all.

I do use Do Not Disturb which starts at 10PM. My bedtime alert is scheduled for 11:30. They may relate. Having an Apple Watch I would prefer if my watch would tap me at the set time as a reminder but so far its something I just hope is addressed in an update.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.