Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vacay

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
Anyone have this installed on their iPhone X? Curious to know your thoughts on it.

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
Anyone have this installed on their iPhone X? Curious to know your thoughts on it.

I have it installed. I always get the belkin anti glare on my phones. For me, I like it the same as on my previous phones...

vacay

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
I have it installed. I always get the belkin anti glare on my phones. For me, I like it the same as on my previous phones...

Thanks. Can you comment on the image quality difference with this protector on?

Some pics would also be great if you’re able.

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks. Can you comment on the image quality difference with this protector on?

Some pics would also be great if you’re able.
The image quality is great. It is also durable. I recommend it.
[doublepost=1510314611][/doublepost]
I am in the same boat. I have this installed on my X as I did for my 7 Plus.

PCtoMAC1

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2012
I installed one on my X the day I got it from UPS. I loved that Belkin provided a mock iPhone case to help with the installation. It was easy and I didn’t have any issues since I took the screen Foxcon cover off my phone and immediately placed the Belkin on right out of the box.

vacay

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks guys. Installed one of these today myself and really like it so far.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
$20 for one film protector is kinda crazy.

I got a 6 pack of anti glare protectors on eBay for like 8 bucks. Works great. Feels exactly like the Power Support protectors I usually buy.

Because there’s no need for precision sensor, earpiece, or speaker cutouts on the X, I opted for the cheaper route.

Firestrife

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2008
Miami
I feel like every thread there's a person who chimes in on how they got other protectors or cases when no one asked about that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.