Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rembixe

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth headset for use in the home office?

I am currently using my iPods but often my calls and Team meetings take 1+ hours so they tend to run out of power during calls.

Requirements:

• Must be able to be connected to iPhone and Mac simultaneously
  • The BT connection between headset and phone must be directly and not through a basestand on the desk as I want to be able to walk around in my house talking and having my phone with me. My wife have a Jabra PRO 9470 which is a great headset but if you leave the desk and bring the phone it looses the BT connection as it is between the basestation and the phone.
  • Ability to last for calls of minimum 2 hours length
  • I am wearing classes so something light that is not pressing on the ears would be great.

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
I just bought the MPow M5 Pro headset for work calls, after looking around at AirPod Pros, more expensive options that sit on my head poorly, etc. Seems to work great so far, doesn't break the bank at $36, and has a charging station you can connect via USB. I believe it also has multi-device switching.

HeathH

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Probably not the best, but I use the Logitech Zone Wireless Microsoft Teams version. Works very well on Teams, love rotating the mic up goes to mute. Paired to my iPhone and laptop (Windows 10 not Mac) so can take calls wherever I get them. Also supports wireless charging which is nice since just sit down on an Anker charging pad end of the day. One nice thing is it uses a dongle for connecting to the laptop, crazy long range if you pace on meetings. Not the most comfortable especially if you wear glasses, but I usually wear all day long. Also has noise reduction.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.