Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Internaut

macrumors 65816
Original poster
I‘m after something that will work with a Logitech c920 I actually bought for corporate Dell. Anyway, I like the positioning above my external monitor... Doesn’t need to do much. Main thing would be horizontal flip - anything else would be icing. Apps like Google Meet and Teams seem to do most of the hard work. Mx native preferred.

Internaut

macrumors 65816
Original poster
You might want to try LogiTune I’ve not got a webcam myself but this came up in a search as a suggestion on Reddit. Hope it works out for you.
Logi Tune for windows certainly doesn’t meet meet my minimum spec for being able to flip the video camera. Though it is actually a great app for colours, contrast, white balance and so on. I should certainly get that for the Mac.

Anyway (with apologies), I think I might have been asking the wrong question… For Google Meet, for example, there are Chrome extensions for flipping the camera (discovered by asking a better question).

VampyricGentleman

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2022
South Wales, UK
Logi Tune for windows certainly doesn’t meet meet my minimum spec for being able to flip the video camera. Though it is actually a great app for colours, contrast, white balance and so on. I should certainly get that for the Mac.

Anyway (with apologies), I think I might have been asking the wrong question… For Google Meet, for example, there are Chrome extensions for flipping the camera (discovered by asking a better question).
No problem, as I said aside from the inbuilt one in my MacBook I haven’t got a webcam so no clue on chrome extensions

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.