Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlexJ092

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 15, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I have a Apple Watch Edition Series 2 (White) and I am looking at trading it in towards a new Series 5 Edition. Where would be best to sell? I have looked at Apple but when I put the serial number in it shows up as a Aluminium watch? Thanks in advance for your advise.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I have a Apple Watch Edition Series 2 (White) and I am looking at trading it in towards a new Series 5 Edition. Where would be best to sell? I have looked at Apple but when I put the serial number in it shows up as a Aluminium watch? Thanks in advance for your advise.

Try Facebook marketplace For ‘local selling‘, however; you probably want a crew as much as you’d like. If you’re looking for a ‘larger‘ audience, your only option would be eBay, She would sell at a higher price and quicker, but then you have to except eBay/PayPal/shipping fees if applicable.

Reactions: AlexJ092

AlexJ092

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 15, 2013
Where you based? Seems people are willing to pay more in US than here in UK.

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I should have mentioned that I live in the UK. I have had a look on eBay and they are priced around £600-£900 even on eBay but I don't expect the watch to receive that amount after owning for almost 4 years. The watch is in as new condition so I'm just looking for enough to partly pay for my new series 5 edition. I will probably be placing the watch on eBay with a starting bid to help cover costs etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.