Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clivo360

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2011
Hello,

I have a Sprint 6s+ i'm trying to unlock. What is the best free (or cheap) method to do so?

Since there's a jailbreak for 9.3.3, is there a cydia app or other jailbreak tweak/hack to unlock?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I maybe wrong but unlocking a phone so it'll accept any networks SIM card stopped a long time ago.

I don't believe there is a tweak that exists to do this.

Hence people don't JB to unlock the iPhone to all networks but instead JB to unlock it's true potential.

Reactions: Will22

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
Hello,

I have a Sprint 6s+ i'm trying to unlock. What is the best free (or cheap) method to do so?

Since there's a jailbreak for 9.3.3, is there a cydia app or other jailbreak tweak/hack to unlock?

There is no Cydia app to unlock your phone.

Pay off the phone and Sprint must unlock it.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hello,

The guys below are right.

Software unlocks died in 2011. You are about 5 years too late with your question.

Pay off and DSU unlock as suggested or you can try your luck at a third party unlock service. Either way, it won't be free.

I maybe wrong but unlocking a phone so it'll accept any networks SIM card stopped a long time ago.

I don't believe there is a tweak that exists to do this.

Hence people don't JB to unlock the iPhone to all networks but instead JB to unlock it's true potential.
There is no Cydia app to unlock your phone.

Pay off the phone and Sprint must unlock it.

Reactions: bandofbrothers
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.