Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zmvan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2017
I will be traveling without my mac for a while and need a way to get photos from my iPhone 7 to my iPad Pro 10.5 without using iCloud (full storage). Everything is running the latest software updates. If there's something like a flash drive I can get or a program like Dropbox that would be awesome. I would really want them to be in full quality as I will be editing them on the plane, but any help is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
Yes,there are flash drives with lightning connectors,google the sandisk iXpand. There are also photo transfer apps that use Bluetooth,check AppStore.

Zmvan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2017
Yes,there are flash drives with lightning connectors,google the sandisk iXpand. There are also photo transfer apps that use Bluetooth,check AppStore.
The reviews I read of some of the drives just told me that you can only upload from the iPhone or iPad? Any problems or experience with this?

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
The reviews I read of some of the drives just told me that you can only upload from the iPhone or iPad? Any problems or experience with this?
Mine works to move photos between devices,but if moving from iPhone to iPad is all you want,a Bluetooth photo transfer app is better and easier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.