Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macdaddy121

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2003
Georgia
:mad: That company sounds horrible. :mad: I read several of the reviews and was getting so angry I had to stop reading them. To be as rude as they are is uncalled for. What can be done about a company like this?

goodwill

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2004
Dallas
theyre reputable by being a company that rips you off. do not, DO NOT, purchase from them, they always list the lowest prices around, then they immediately raise them or take your money and don't ship your camera/product at all. Then you call back, ask about your camera, then they tell you it is no longer in stock. After telling you this, they either upsale you, undersale you or become manipulative and deceitful. Stay away. Only trust companies you've heard of and always remember:

You get what you Pay for and If its too good to be true, IT IS!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Never buy from an online retailer that is selling something for half the MSRP.
It's too fishy.
Also check out resellerratings.com ... most people use it and they're usually a good place to get your feel for all of these online companies.

Also check this out Shedding Some Light

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
jessica. said:
Never buy from an online retailer that is selling something for half the MSRP.
It's too fishy.
Also check out resellerratings.com ... most people use it and they're usually a good place to get your feel for all of these online companies.

As I have stated before in other threads here, I never get what some may feel that prices that even beat the likes of B&H by a wide margin are something to even think about.

[sarcasm]OT: BTW I have brand new Corvettes (2007) that are selling for just $20K - fully loaded. Just let me know. :D [/sarcasm]

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
Chip NoVaMac said:
[sarcasm]OT: BTW I have brand new Corvettes (2007) that are selling for just $20K - fully loaded. Just let me know. :D [/sarcasm]
I'll take one, but you have to use my escrow service :D

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
Chip NoVaMac said:
[sarcasm] I welcome all Nigerian buyers that want to pay me more to filter their monies through my checking account. :D [/sarcasm] NOT!!!!! :D
well I have friend who owes me $25000, so he ship you money order you take $1000 over cost and ship rest to me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.