Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Avinbubbu@India

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2021
Hey guys,
I bought my Ipad pro 12.9 inch in feb 2018 and used it for nearly 3 years. However, it switched off abruptly and so went for replacement of new one by paying in the month of May 2021. However, after about 15 days, i started facing issues with it such as screen flickering and a black line on the screen. The screen flickering and issue of the black line is not consistent and it goes and comes. I went to the Service center and they tried factory reset option and it worked fine. However, again after two days i am facing with the same problem. Can anyone help me with the problem i am facing.? i am sharing images and video links (
) of the issue i am facing please look at it and help me out.

There is no physical damage of the screen or the body and I have not caused any damage to it.

Screenshot 2021-06-26 at 2.41.40 PM.png

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Hey guys,
I bought my Ipad pro 12.9 inch in feb 2018 and used it for nearly 3 years. However, it switched off abruptly and so went for replacement of new one by paying in the month of May 2021. However, after about 15 days, i started facing issues with it such as screen flickering and a black line on the screen. The screen flickering and issue of the black line is not consistent and it goes and comes. I went to the Service center and they tried factory reset option and it worked fine. However, again after two days i am facing with the same problem. Can anyone help me with the problem i am facing.? i am sharing images and video links (
) of the issue i am facing please look at it and help me out.

There is no physical damage of the screen or the body and I have not caused any damage to it.

View attachment 1798033
It seems like your iPad Pro is defective. Buying a new one might be your only option at this point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.