Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kirakira

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2017
Ok I'm really confused. I put in my TMobile Imei on Swappa and it says "blocked" NOT blacklisted but blocked by one carrier. It also says activation ready. I also did it on another website and it says ESN clean. But I tried imei.net or pro whichever one and it says reported Lost or stolen find my iPhone on. I'm just confused as to why didn't the other websites say this? Which one is accurate. I Kno it's blocked on T-Mobile network because of no payment but that's it

fischersd

macrumors 603
Oct 23, 2014
Port Moody, BC, Canada
If T-Mobile hasn't already, they will eventually blacklist it in the global GSMA database and it won't work on any GSM carrier worldwide (which is virtually all of them now). CDMA is all but gone. (which is what an ESN is....that's the identifier used for CDMA networks - IMEI is GSM).

So, what sdwaltz said....pay your damn bill. T-Mo will send it to collections and you'll eventually have to pay it anyways (and your credit rating will get screwed).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.