Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

planetf1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2014
Hampshire, UK
I have a macbook pro 2016 TouchBar 15" with the latest 10.13.1 beta3

I have a Logitech M720 triathlon mouse, and a K850 keyboard. Both are multi-device, and support both Bluetooth and their proprietary unify protocol. Currently I'm using Bluetooth

I also have Bluedio T3 headphones and enjoy streaming audio from spotify

I find that sometimes the headphone audio works just fine for minutes, even an hour or two but at other times it crackles and breaks up. When it does it's clearly the mouse causing interference as switching the mouse onto a diff device (unprogrammed, so effectively it's no longer Tx) stops the breakup. As does re-pairing. It might then go clear for seconds, minutes or hours. If instead I wiggle the mouse a lot it will likely get worse. The keyboard never seems to cause breakup, but presumably it's sending much smaller packets of data.

What I have no idea is how these devices should play. Obviously the spectrum is a bit of a free for all, but I'd kind of hoped there might be some interference mitigation techniques.

Any tips?

xman251

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2017
I have a macbook pro 2016 TouchBar 15" with the latest 10.13.1 beta3

I have a Logitech M720 triathlon mouse, and a K850 keyboard. Both are multi-device, and support both Bluetooth and their proprietary unify protocol. Currently I'm using Bluetooth

I also have Bluedio T3 headphones and enjoy streaming audio from spotify

I find that sometimes the headphone audio works just fine for minutes, even an hour or two but at other times it crackles and breaks up. When it does it's clearly the mouse causing interference as switching the mouse onto a diff device (unprogrammed, so effectively it's no longer Tx) stops the breakup. As does re-pairing. It might then go clear for seconds, minutes or hours. If instead I wiggle the mouse a lot it will likely get worse. The keyboard never seems to cause breakup, but presumably it's sending much smaller packets of data.

What I have no idea is how these devices should play. Obviously the spectrum is a bit of a free for all, but I'd kind of hoped there might be some interference mitigation techniques.

Any tips?
[doublepost=1511538073][/doublepost]Hey guys, I so much regret having installed sierra high 10.13.1 My worst problem is the bluetooth. I'm almost totally unable to connect my QCY headphones. If I manage to do it, it's totally frustrating how the connection with my mouse, keyboard and the QCY headphones themselves starts terribly crashing. Can anyone help me?

Another problem: The finder
It works terribly. With "El Capitan" before I ended writing the word to make a search, finder gave me the results even from the text of documents of Word and Notepad. Now it takes years and it doesn't find anything. I don't remember if this started to happen with Yosemith or with Mavericks.

I want to downgrade to "El Capitan" For the first time, since a left Windows (obvious reasons), Im very mad at Mac for the things they are doing.

I will so much appreciate any help you guys can give me.
Thanks planetf1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.