Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
I've run out of my Photoshop Lightroom demo period, but like the app, and have decided to buy it. I tried to go back to Bridge today, but just couldn't. I've also tried aperture, but I find it incredibly bloated where it doesn't need to be and lacks some essential basics. Anyhow, I was wondering if hitting the 'buy' button on the screen where you can either enter a serial or proceed with a trial lets you get a serial in real time, enter it, and commence using the program. Also, can you use an edu (K-12) discount with this, or can that only be done through a site like academicsuperstore?
Thanks,
wmmk

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
These all seem like great questions for an Adobe sales rep. Of course someone may know, but still...they'd know.

mromero

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2005
Los Angeles
I've run out of my Photoshop Lightroom demo period, but like the app, and have decided to buy it. I tried to go back to Bridge today, but just couldn't. I've also tried aperture, but I find it incredibly bloated where it doesn't need to be and lacks some essential basics. Anyhow, I was wondering if hitting the 'buy' button on the screen where you can either enter a serial or proceed with a trial lets you get a serial in real time, enter it, and commence using the program. Also, can you use an edu (K-12) discount with this, or can that only be done through a site like academicsuperstore?
Thanks,
wmmk

http://www.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?ItmNo=20061036

99 bucks academic

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.