Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sasha.danielle

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Hey,
I noticed yesterday that Calendar on my iPhone 6S Plus is no longer syncing to Calendar on my MacBook. Over the weekend I updated to iOS 10 and also changed my Apple password, so I'm sure the problem has to do with one or the other.

I had this problem once before and I can't remember exactly what the solution was, but I know it had something to do with the time or time zone or something on my iPhone which strangely was preventing Calendar from syncing. I'm not sure if the same thing is going on here or not.

Any ideas?

mic j

macrumors 68030
Mar 15, 2012
My wife is having a similar problem with her iPhone not syncing to Calendars and Reminders we share from my MBP. Anyone have any ideas? I'm pretty sure this started after updating to ios10 (I am still on El Capitan).

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
iCloud sync :rolleyes:

The first thing you could try is log out from your iCloud device(s) and not keep your data locally.
A bit scary, but they should be in the cloud.
Log in again and hopefully see all your data sipping in again and synchronization took a kick in the b*tt.

The above didn't work for me last week with Notes no longer sync'ing on my iPad.
I copied each and every note to a text document, next deleted my documents in the cloud and started from scratch.
May have been some degree of corruption in one or more of my notes.

iCloud sync :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.