Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iCris

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
Hi all,i want calibrate my iMac 20" screen,is a good option the PANTONE hueyPRO? to calibrate mi iMac 20".Thx in advance :)

Suspended
Dec 29, 2007
Hi all,i want calibrate my iMac 20" screen,is a good option the PANTONE hueyPRO? to calibrate mi iMac 20".Thx in advance :)

I've not heard anyone say good things about the Huey Pro.

Try the Spyder 3 Pro or the Eye One Display 2.

iCris

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
Thanks to all,just one more question,the spider or the eye one allow a second monitor calibration?thanks in advance :)

Suspended
Dec 29, 2007
Thanks to all,just one more question,the spider or the eye one allow a second monitor calibration?thanks in advance :)

If you mean dual monitors, your computer needs to be able to support 2 different color profiles for your two monitors. If your computer doesn't support it, it doesn't matter if the color calibrator does.

iCris

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
If you mean dual monitors, your computer needs to be able to support 2 different color profiles for your two monitors. If your computer doesn't support it, it doesn't matter if the color calibrator does.
well i think my imac alu can,now uses 2 one for imac monitor and one for the samsung conected via dvi.:)

OreoCookie

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2001
Sendai, Japan
Yes, they do. Although with the Spyder 2 Express software, you have to calibrate one monitor at a time and rename the profiles by hand in the Finder. It's also useful to change the profile description via ColorSync Utility.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.