Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yu_seshant

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2022
while recording sometimes camera freezes
ios 15.5
any fix ??

Attachments

• 1654083223933.png
    1654083223933.png
    592.4 KB · Views: 154

usagora

macrumors 601
Nov 17, 2017
while recording sometimes camera freezes
ios 15.5
any fix ??

1. Have you tried manually quitting the camera app and also both restarting and force restarting your iPhone?

2. When the frame freezes, does the video duration counter at the top also freeze or does it continue counting?

3. When you go to view the video, did you discover that the frame was frozen in the actual video as well, or was the camera still recording what you were pointing it at (but just not showing it "live")?

Reactions: yu_seshant

yu_seshant

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2022
1. Have you tried manually quitting the camera app and also both restarting and force restarting your iPhone?

2. When the frame freezes, does the video duration counter at the top also freeze or does it continue counting?

3. When you go to view the video, did you discover that the frame was frozen in the actual video as well, or was the camera still recording what you were pointing it at (but just not showing it "live")?
1 ya i have restarted the device no fix
2 yah the timer keeps going on
3 in actual video the frames stop there and the video also.

i have some video recording you can check it out

usagora

macrumors 601
Nov 17, 2017
Is your phone's storage almost full? Check Settings > General > iPhone Storage.

Beyond checking that, I'm out of ideas except completely restoring your phone.

Is this a new phone or still within the factory warranty? If within a return period, I'd probably just exchange it for a new one. If beyond the return period but within factory warranty, I'd reach out to Apple.

Reactions: yu_seshant

yu_seshant

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2022
Is your phone's storage almost full? Check Settings > General > iPhone Storage.

Beyond checking that, I'm out of ideas except completely restoring your phone.

Is this a new phone or still within the factory warranty? If within a return period, I'd probably just exchange it for a new one. If beyond the return period but within factory warranty, I'd reach out to Apple.
Bought on 2021 November under warranty

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.