Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blancos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2019
I have an iPhone I need to obtain data from. I've managed to export all the other data I need like WhatsApp messages, iMessages, pictures, videos, e.t.c.
Now, I need to export emails from both phones.
Jailbreaking the device is not an option and the phone is not allowed to connect to the internet. (it's kind of a case)...

Any other option that can be used to export the emails? I am allowed to install a third party app if it helps.

The phones is an iPhone 8 Plus.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I have an iPhone I need to obtain data from. I've managed to export all the other data I need like WhatsApp messages, iMessages, pictures, videos, e.t.c.
Now, I need to export emails from both phones.
Jailbreaking the device is not an option and the phone is not allowed to connect to the internet. (it's kind of a case)...

Any other option that can be used to export the emails? I am allowed to install a third party app if it helps.

The phones is an iPhone 8 Plus.
Why not use the account credentials to login to gmail using a web browser and get your data that way? Assuming the account is using IMAP you can use any device.

blancos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2019
I do not have the credentials of the user, plus I can't really login cox they'll see the login from their end. It's a foresics case, can't tamper by connecting online

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Closing this thread down, asking for help bypassing the security is not something that we condone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.