Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rcorai

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2011
Argentina
Hi!

I’m using an iPhone 6s Plus for my daily life and an iPhone SE for trekking, running, etc. I would like to have Apple Watch connected to both devices. Is that possible or will I lost some info?

What about the apps? Should I have the same apps in both iPhone?

CobraPA

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2011
Lansdale, PA, USA
No, the watch can only be paired to one device at a time. You can unpair the watch and then pair it with the other phone, but this takes a while (maybe 1 hour). The unpair will make a backup on the phone, so that settings will be restored on the same phone when the watch is paired to it again. There is not an easy way to move the watch backup to your other device though, unless you want to restore it from a backup of the other phone...

Last edited:

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
Hi!

I’m using an iPhone 6s Plus for my daily life and an iPhone SE for trekking, running, etc. I would like to have Apple Watch connected to both devices. Is that possible or will I lost some info?

What about the apps? Should I have the same apps in both iPhone?
The current Apple design model supports multiple watches connected to a singular iPhone. So you could have a daily wear watch and maybe a formal or a weekend sports model.

As posted above, you will get very tired pairing and un-pairing and the loss of your valuable time.

Dave

rcorai

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2011
Argentina
The current Apple design model supports multiple watches connected to a singular iPhone. So you could have a daily wear watch and maybe a formal or a weekend sports model.

As posted above, you will get very tired pairing and un-pairing and the loss of your valuable time.

Dave

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.