Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ciskmlt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2016
hey guys. So i signed up for the public beta. Went to the ios public beta website clicked sign up accepted the terms and conditions. But after i do this
Im returned to the public beta sign up and no were do i have a link to download the profile. Its a new 6s and i dont have any previous profiles on my phone. Anyone know a fix
Please ?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
hey guys. So i signed up for the public beta. Went to the ios public beta website clicked sign up accepted the terms and conditions. But after i do this
Im returned to the public beta sign up and no were do i have a link to download the profile. Its a new 6s and i dont have any previous profiles on my phone. Anyone know a fix
Please ?

The Public Beta doesn't provide you a link to download the beta. You have to install the Beta profile, restart your phone and then go to setting > check for updates and it will show up there.

Ciskmlt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2016
The Public Beta doesn't provide you a link to download the beta. You have to install the Beta profile, restart your phone and then go to setting > check for updates and it will show up there.

Hey thanks for your quick reply. I have done that and nothing. Below screenshots to see what i
Mean. After i click the terms and conditions. It just goes bqck to sign up

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 186
  • image.png
    image.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 199

Ciskmlt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2016
Hey. Just tried your link. I logged in. Clicked signup to the beta program. I accepted the terms and conditions then it tqkes me bqck to this site.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 148

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey. Just tried your link. I logged in. Clicked signup to the beta program. I accepted the terms and conditions then it tqkes me bqck to this site.

Is that Chrome? try it in Safari. I remember I couldn't even install the beta profile in Chrome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.