Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Max0765

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2016
Hi,

I am wondering if i'm the only one who can't connect to my iCloud music library after i have updated to iTunes 12.5.1

I'm getting a message every 5 minutes that say's can't connect to iCloud music library and that's about it.. Is there a work around?

Max0765

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2016
You're not the only one... I'm getting the same error every few minutes, as well.
Ok, i guess i'll wait for an update then.. I was hoping i was not the only one.. If you find a way to make it work, let me know :)

Hedwigg

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
Ok, i guess i'll wait for an update then.. I was hoping i was not the only one.. If you find a way to make it work, let me know :)

Yeah, I tried signing out and signing back in again, but no luck there. Hopefully it's just a brief issue with everyone downloading iOS updates, WatchOS updates, and AppleTV updates... *fingers crossed*

mikegoldnj

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2005
Same here, iTunes on MacBook keeps popping up a "can't connect to iCloud" message. Songs in the cloud not showing up on iPhone.

tonyr6

macrumors 68000
Oct 13, 2011
Brooklyn NY
Wow glad it is just not me. I uninstalled iTunes in Windows and tried to fix it which ruined my Windows Firewall and other settings. I ran a system restore which fixed Windows.

I regret paying a year for Apple Music. Should have stuck with Play Music which I still have free for the rest of the month.
[doublepost=1473800391][/doublepost]Still not working and the newest POS iTunes does not even remember the window size no more.

I am going to call Apple and beg them to give me back my $99 and then I am going back to Play Music which was never down when I used it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.