Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cyberjoys

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Has anyone else run into a problem uploading photos into iPhoto from this card? It's formated ms-dos fat 32. I have 1600 photos on it and I can't get the process of uploading to start. I have a macbook pro that is less than 1 yr old. Never run into an import problem with it before, but this is a new card for me. I would appreciate any assistance!

leighonigar

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2007
So, you're putting the card in the card reader then trying to import them into iphoto. Can you manually save the files to your computer? I guess you can't but it's worth a try. Then you can import them from the computer disk into iphoto. Have a go.

Eaton Photos

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
KY
So, you're putting the card in the card reader then trying to import them into iphoto. Can you manually save the files to your computer? I guess you can't but it's worth a try. Then you can import them from the computer disk into iphoto. Have a go.

I agree with this post.

If iPhoto is not importing the images, then copy them directly from the sub-directory on the Sandisk card, to a directory under Pictures on your MBP. But, even before doing that, does the card reader, mount a disk image, to where you can navigate to the Image Folder on the Sandisk card?

Where did you buy the Card? eBay, Online Photography Store, or a Brick & Mortar Store?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.