Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henryaaron

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
New York
Have you noticed it’s a lot more difficult to drag your finger across the iPhone 12 screen compared to older phones. For me the difference is huge, just wondering if anybody else considers this a problem.

Cybertox

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2020
Switzerland
Interesting observation, as I have yet to get my iPhone 12 Pro Max, I cannot comment on that yet but if that is the case, it would actually be a pretty big deal for me and not in a good way.

Anyone else can comment on the feel of the new Ceramic Glass screen?

Last edited:

AmazingTechGeek

macrumors demi-god
Mar 6, 2015
Los Angeles
I always found older iPhones needed wiping after using for awhile. This phone does a little better, so I don’t mind the additional “texture” :)

henryaaron

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
New York
I always found older iPhones needed wiping after using for awhile. This phone does a little better, so I don’t mind the additional “texture” :)
I see that this might be better on this phone but I preferred the comfort of the old glass even if this were the trade-off.

Nozuka

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2012
I did not notice it, on the short few days i had the 12 Pro... but will try to pay attention when the Mini gets here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.