Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SoufDuJour

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
Hi everyone, my iPhone X was ordered the night of preorders and is on Verizon. The model I went with is the 256mb storage space gray. If I had it my way I would have ordered it right when it was released. (3AM EST) However, it is a company phone so my company had to place the order. The Verizon rep my company uses claims they placed the orders right when they went on sale. Well... my ship date is December 6th! Im currently scheduled to be on vacation then which is great but I really wanted the phone for the trip. Verizon is now showing the space gray 256 with an expected ship date of December 13th even though people are reporting their ship dates are improving. Has anyone else seen their Verizon December ship date improve? Like many others on this site I'd love to be able to cancel my order and go buy one from a local store, however that is not an option for me with it being a company phone that needed to be ordered through Verizon.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.