Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ParaShot

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2016
Ankara, Turkey
Hi. I just got the Series 3 Watch Nike Black version and I have some questions about it. I really loved the strap collection and colors of it. I want to buy lots of colors and different straps so I can change maybe day by day or at least once in a week. But I'm worried about something.
I don't know the name of it but the thing when you connect your strap, does it get loose or become loose? Sorry for my language English is not my main so I'm confused about word or term selection.

I'm really looking forward to your experience and answers. Thanks!

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hi. I just got the Series 3 Watch Nike Black version and I have some questions about it. I really loved the strap collection and colors of it. I want to buy lots of colors and different straps so I can change maybe day by day or at least once in a week. But I'm worried about something.
I don't know the name of it but the thing when you connect your strap, does it get loose or become loose? Sorry for my language English is not my main so I'm confused about word or term selection.

You’re Referring to the band port when you switch bands daily, and no, it won’t be affected by you switching bands every single day. It’s a simplistic feature where the lugs lineup and the magnet connects with a click. Just take your time when removing and inserting the band, and you won’t have any problems.

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2014
The PNW

Be gentle. It will be fine. I change bands daily.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I change band every day atleast twice as I use a specific band for work. My series 0 had no issues and my series 3 is holding up just fine

Reactions: ParaShot
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.