Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macgfxdesigner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
I took the picture down on flickr but here is the link to the jones soda website HERE

Winning Photo!!
60379204_52a89db0bb.jpg

More photos here

Luckily, this image of mine was selected last month and should be showing up in stores nationwide this month. I am posting this for a couple of reasons - one, because I'm pleased that they picked one of mine and I wanted to share the moment with my friends here!

Secondly, I would like to ask you to be on the lookout for this at your local store. Jones does NOT provide a bottle for those of us who are chosen, but I'd obviously like to have one....so if you happen to see this little praying mantis shot on your store shelves, please pick it up and I'll arrange to pay you back for it and have it shipped to my house.

Thanks....

Matthew

jamesarm97

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
Don't they have Target stores in Alpharetta, GA? I know the do down in Tucker and Snellville. Target carries the Jones brand. Or was that were the photo was taken and you don't live by a Target?

- James

macgfxdesigner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
live...

Don't they have Target stores in Alpharetta, GA? I know the do down in Tucker and Snellville. Target carries the Jones brand. Or was that were the photo was taken and you don't live by a Target?

- James

I live in Alpharetta right off NP, so the Target might sell them there, going to look this weekend.

and thank you for the all great comments!

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2006
LUCKY :p, I love Jones Soda:cool: :cool: :cool:

and congrats

by the way this might sound stupid or already asked, but whats the flavor

trudd

macrumors regular
May 27, 2004
Texas
Very nice. Jones is sold in a coffee shop a few blocks from my house. I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure.

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
I looked a couple different places and didn't see them. Any idea when they'll be around in stores?

I hope I didn't miss them.:(

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Congrats on that! I don't really drink jones that much anymore, but I always though the customer photos on the bottles was pretty neat. good on ya

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.