Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sziehr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
I just got a 24' display. Love it amazed. I was wondering if any one had a calibrated profile for it yet. I was looking for a spyder 3 or the like.

KidMoe85

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2009
http://www.digitalversus.com/article-424.html

This website has a ton of calibration profiles. I'm currently using their calibrated profile for my 24" Cinema Display. There isn't much of a difference compared to the default profile. I believe they use a Lacie Blue Eye Pro for calibration...don't know if that's good or not.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Each display is different; you can't really just take someone else's color profile and expect it to be perfect.

sziehr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
not looking for perfection. The spyder 3 is on the xmas list santa i hope is going to bring it to me. I was just trying to see how close it was to accurate. I feel it is very close to accurate i know not perfect. It is not my like my macbook poor thing was so far off that some ones calibrated profile makes it bearable. I can say i am not impressed with some of the displays in some of the new macbook pro 13' series. My aluminum macbook has a deeper richer more accurate color than hers. I only say accurate cause i had some color match prints done for comparison.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.