Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Hi everyone!

We, at Eltima Software, are happy to announce a new addition to our Mac products family - CloudMounter: Ultimate cloud manager.

icon_512x512.png

CloudMounter is a handy system utility that allows mounting cloud storages and connecting to FTP, SFTP and WebDAV servers so you can manage data stored there as if they were your Mac’s disks.

The way it works is really simple. It looks like a connections manager that displays all supported cloud services and web-servers, so you can choose which one you’d like to mount. Once connected, they appear in your Mac Finder as mounted drives. CloudMounter is compatible with popular services such as Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and can connect to FTP, SFTP and WebDAV servers.

Using Cloud Mounter is totally safe, your login credentials for web-servers are stored in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the server through the encrypted channels. The login process to popular cloud accounts is performed through services’ official APIs. No private information is stored or used by the app.

We plan to release the software within the next month. Right now, you can preorder the license for CloudMounter with 75% OFF!

http://mac.eltima.com/mount-cloud-drive.html

Last edited by a moderator:

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
We plan to release the software within the next month. Right now, you can preorder the license for CloudMounter with 75% OFF!

This differs a bit from the web page you linked to, a minor bit of a concern for me - there's no license price and your web page's wording is not what's quoted - "Subscribe and get the possibility to preorder with 75% OFF!". No offense, but it's either a discount or a possibility of a discount - it's one or the other...

I, too am interested in a connection with Amazon Cloud Drive - I'm using the free oDrive right now but am always looking for alternatives.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Does this also support Amazon Cloud Drive

I, too am interested in a connection with Amazon Cloud Drive - I'm using the free oDrive right now but am always looking for alternatives.

Thank you for your interest in CloudMounter. First version supports only Amazon S3. But, I can assure you that we are searching for possible methods to include compatibility with Amazon Cloud Drive as well.

This differs a bit from the web page you linked to, a minor bit of a concern for me - there's no license price and your web page's wording is not what's quoted - "Subscribe and get the possibility to preorder with 75% OFF!". No offense, but it's either a discount or a possibility of a discount - it's one or the other...

Thank you for pointing our attention to this. All subscribers get an email with the link for discounted preorder. We will change the wording on the web-page right away.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Will it be available in the Mac App store?
Yes, we plan to release App Store edition as well. It will be slightly limited, due to Apple sandbox restrictions, and will be ready soon after standalone version (no ETA yet).

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Hi Everyone!

I am happy to inform you that the new upgrade for CloudMounter has been released today!

Improved Google Drive and WebDAV stability, progress status indication, several new localizations and OS X 10.12 compatibility – all this and much more in CloudMounter v1.1. Try it yourself:

http://mac.eltima.com/download-cloud-mount.html

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
wow $39.99 for this?

CloudMounter is $29.99. If you own a license for a competitive product (e.g. ExpanDrive, Mountain Duck, etc.) you are eligible for 50% discount for the standalone CloudMounter edition.

ganja24

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2009
The Canadian Mac app store is showing $2.79 after price drop?Also to get Pro another $17.99.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Hi Everyone!

We have just released the new version of CloudMounter!

Support for Dropbox API v2, status icons in Finder, improvements in overall performance and speed, and much more in CloudMounter 1.2.262. Upgrade now and get the most of your CloudMounter!

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Encryption of online files is now available in CloudMounter v2.0!

Protect your cloud data with high-end encryption algorithm (AES256). Viewing your accounts from any other point of access other than CloudMounter will show nothing but nonsense.

Free for all license owners! (App Store version will be updated soon)

https://cloudmounter.net/cloud-encryption.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.