Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
I used to live in Texas, and I've seen a few of these storm fronts, but never took the time to photograph them. Here is a really great shot from The Clouds 365 Project website, and some additional shots taken at the same time.

Clouds365.com is really interesting, and some really cool photography as well. An entire community has evolved around the project, but the actual project itself is the work of one person.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass this on to everyone here who might not have heard of it... enjoy!

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
pdxflint - thanks for posting about my project! It was a awesome night, for sure. I feel obligated to bring up something mac related :) Have you seen the iPhone app? http://www.clouds365.com/iphone

After seeing those images I just had to bring it to the attention of my friends here in the small, but very cool macrumors photo forum community. I happened across it on facebook a couple of months ago, and had to link to it.
The iphone app looks cool--I don't have an iphone yet, but most likely this summer. Don't forget the iPad version... ;)

Anyway, welcome to the Macrumors.com photo forum. Always glad to have contributors from any walk of life, Mac or non-Mac. It's all about the photography. I really love your project and what it has grown into. Very well done website.
-phil (felipe carlos on FB)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.