Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AirborneAngel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys, I was if you could tell me what you think of this photo, any feedback would be lovely!

I've only been pursuing photography as a hobby for around two years now, this shot was taken in France last year.

Thanks!

Patrick J

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Oporto, Portugal
I am in no way a professional critic, nor do I have any kind of trained eye.

I like what I see ;) Nice red color of the scooter, with the transparent windshield, and the textured monochrome background. I like it (y)!

SayCheese

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2007
Oxfordshire, England
Well, for me it's not bad. There is a little too much black in the image though. The front wheel is lost into shadow and the line of black running vertically through the frame that's coming from the alleyway is distracting.
Otherwise I like the image. Nicely edited on the colour in B&W too.

stagi

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2006
The angle is a little too straightforward for me and I feel its boxed in a little tight. I would have possibly got a little bit lower and if there was some interesting stuff on the right of the shot shoot a horozontal with the bike more to the left of the frame?
The composition just feels a little bit stale to me.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
I like the idea - but - and there is always a but .... along with what the others have said - your vertical lines are not vertical. What camera are you using? What software? etc etc etc

I adjust mine in photoshop but other software is available.

delaford321

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2010
I like it, good color contrasts and focal points. Wish the windshield didn't have the glare, also wondering if there should be something else in the picture, you have the plaque and the scooter, what about something else on the ground near the scooter?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.