Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
Pretty nice.
The first picture your probably gonna hear somebody say the "rule of thirds".. You kinda have the flower dead center on that one.
The second picture: kinda noisy.
Check out "Noise Ninja" or any other noise reduction software.

But overall pretty nice.
Keep up the good work!

Afterthecalm

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2007
The second one is kinda noisy as the previous poster said. But I like the effect, noise can work in some pictures. But I'm not one to judge what makes a good picture or not

AirborneAngel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty nice.
The first picture your probably gonna hear somebody say the "rule of thirds".. You kinda have the flower dead center on that one.
The second picture: kinda noisy.
Check out "Noise Ninja" or any other noise reduction software.

But overall pretty nice.
Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I did a bunch of different shots of this same subject matter (different compositions, etc) but surprisingly, the center weighted one was the one I liked best.

And I know the second one is really noisy, but I am currently traveling and do not have access to photoshop so I can't really reduce the noise.

Thanks for the comments!

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
Yeah, I did a bunch of different shots of this same subject matter (different compositions, etc) but surprisingly, the center weighted one was the one I liked best.

Thats all that really matters. With photography there is no real "right way" of doing something.. The pictures I take, I take them cause I like them..
What one person likes isnt going to appeal to everyone else you know...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.