Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uStip

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Latvia
I have always loved iMac, it’s my favorite computer since I first got it in 2007. But lately there’s has been lackluster updates from Apple. Nothing that quite captures one’s imagination and attention as the white candy iMac did back in the day. Not to even talk about the lamp. That was crazy.

With this concept I wanted to go wild. Feel like a teen once again, imaging crazy thing out of share amazement of tech I'm using. Not limited by anything, just dreams and passion. Have fun.

Create something totally unique. That follows the idea of “Think different”. But it couldn’t be just a wild futuristic non-sense. I wanted something that you could actually manufacture today and release. And I wanted it to have Apple Pencil support. No need for touch, but drawing on digital paper is priceless.

So, if you are interested, here's the full project:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/62979795/iMac-Creative-Concept

Glmnet1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2017
Looks good!

Love the look of the white plastic but I'd be a downgrade from the aluminium IMO.

Detachable 27" screen that weighs a ton and is attached to a power plug anyway? No thank you.

I wanted something that you could actually manufacture today and release.
I'm no expert but I really don't think it's something that could be manufactured in a near future.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.