Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kilobytes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2020
So I installed the beta on my main device, great idea I know, and now I get kernel panics very frequently. The screen just goes blank but the backlight stays on (I can see the shape of whatever was on it because miniLED) and the fans go bonkers. After restarting I get the standard "Your computer was restarted because of a problem" pop-up. I'll attach a log from one that just happened. It has happend twice within a 20-minute timespan and it happens every day. In the meantime I think I'll just go back to Monterey.

Attachments

• panic.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,853

ponzicoinbro

Suspended
Aug 5, 2021
No kernel panic yet on Max Studio but lots of graphical glitches and breaking functions when I try to push the GUI and apps.

denys_rockstar

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2022
So I installed the beta on my main device, great idea I know, and now I get kernel panics very frequently. The screen just goes blank but the backlight stays on (I can see the shape of whatever was on it because miniLED) and the fans go bonkers. After restarting I get the standard "Your computer was restarted because of a problem" pop-up. I'll attach a log from one that just happened. It has happend twice within a 20-minute timespan and it happens every day. In the meantime I think I'll just go back to Monterey.
Hello kilobytes
Have you solved the issue?
I have exact error DCP PANIC - pcc firmware: mprintf_pcc2d_ltm.c:370

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.