Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

(L)SD

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
Texas
(El Capitan) When copying multiple files, sometimes it offers the Skip, Stop or Replace option for files already in that location, other times it doesn't offer Skip, only Keep Both, Stop, Replace. The "Skip" option if handy for me, just wondering why the different options, at seemingly random times.
Also, haven't been on macrumors for a while, don't see any way/icon to add screenshots to help explain my question. When I click on 'media' or 'image' that's only for links, not jpegs.
Thanks

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
(El Capitan) When copying multiple files, sometimes it offers the Skip, Stop or Replace option for files already in that location, other times it doesn't offer Skip, only Keep Both, Stop, Replace. The "Skip" option if handy for me, just wondering why the different options, at seemingly random times.
Also, haven't been on macrumors for a while, don't see any way/icon to add screenshots to help explain my question. When I click on 'media' or 'image' that's only for links, not jpegs.
Thanks
The upload a file option/button when creating/editing a thread or a post is what you want to use to attach something like a screenshot.

jbarley

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
Thanks

The upload a file option/button when creating/editing a thread or a post is what you want to use to attach something like a screenshot.
Or you can do as I and many others do and just drag/drop the image from your desktop into the Reply or Edit window...

Reactions: DeltaMac
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.