Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SD449

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
Hi All

Wife got me an ATV 4K for Christmas and I am trying to setup our watch list and hers includes Coronation Street.

We currently pay Amazon £4 a month for the itv player as this seems the only way to get HD away from Sky.

When I do a Siri search it only gives me the option for ITV hub, yet when I do the same for Emmerdale it shows both Amazon and ITV Hub.

Is there anyway I can sort this?

Also I cannot find the Witcher on Netflix via Siri search and therefore cannot get it in my watch list

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
You cannot add Netflix content to a watch list via Siri search anyway as Netflix don’t support the TV app, can only be added to the watch list thats within the Netflix app.
Coronation Street I’m guessing that’s down to Amazon.

Reactions: SD449

SD449

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
You cannot add Netflix content to a watch list via Siri search anyway as Netflix don’t support the TV app
Ok that makes sense, but doesn't explain why it doesn't show up in universal search.

Coronation Street I’m guessing that’s down to Amazon.
Is it worth contact Amazon? Just seems very strange how Emmerdale is fine

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
Ok that makes sense, but doesn't explain why it doesn't show up in universal search.
Just as easy to open the Netflix app and use the search in there then add it to your list.

Is it worth contact Amazon? Just seems very strange how Emmerdale is fine
Can’t you just open the Amazon app, select Coronation Street and press play. Does it not add it to your up next list that way?

Reactions: SD449

SD449

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
Can’t you just open the Amazon app, select Coronation Street and press play. Does it not add it to your up next list that way?
Somehow today it is there and will let me add to up next and watch via Prime. Weird

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.