Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheAppleGuySL

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2022
Like, could Apple surprise us with any features/products at the upcoming events that aren't rumoured/are rumoured but highly unlikely to make it, like AirPods Max Gen 2?

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
Absolutely! The original AirPods were announced at an Apple event if I remember correctly.

Will it happen? We can speculate but no one here knows either way. Perhaps an updated AirPods Max with USB-C. I can’t see any major revelations happening because that would take away from the iPhone.

Reactions: TheAppleGuySL

coffeemilktea

macrumors 65816
Nov 25, 2022
Maybe Apple can "surprise" everyone with an updated Magic Mouse that supports USB-C and doesn't need to be flipped onto its back like a dead bug to charge. 🥴

(considering that the Magic Mouse hasn't seen an update since 2015 and it feels like a semi-forgotten product, a new model would certainly feel like a surprise!)

wonderings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2021
I am thinking there is going to be an Apple night light to really target the youngest generations. Get them hooked on Apples soothing warm self righteous glow early and they will never stray far from the tree.

TheAppleGuySL

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2022
AirPods Max upgrade? That's what I'm hoping for the most, but there have been no rumors for AirPods Max at this event, only that it might be upgraded "this year".
So that leaves 2 options, the Glowtime Event or the Mac event later in the year, unless Apple just does a Press release

Reactions: VisceralRealist

TheAppleGuySL

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2022
Maybe Apple can "surprise" everyone with an updated Magic Mouse that supports USB-C and doesn't need to be flipped onto its back like a dead bug to charge. 🥴

(considering that the Magic Mouse hasn't seen an update since 2015 and it feels like a semi-forgotten product, a new model would certainly feel like a surprise!)
Yeah, Apple need to fully jump onto the USB-C bandwagon, especially since the EU’s grace period is almost over. But that’ll probably be at the upcoming Mac event, not the Glowtime event

TheAppleGuySL

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2022
I liked it. People who dislike Apple will make fun of it but when their favorite brand copies them it’s crickets 😂
Yeah, remember when Samsung sent out that charging brick ad after the iPhone 12 released, and ditched the brick in the box for the S21? Hypocrisy, honestly 😂

Reactions: russell_314
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.