Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmelgar

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
I’m trying to buy an iPhone. Last week courier delivery was available. But as of thanksgiving, courier is no longer showing up as a deliver option.
Does anyone know when Apple does or does not offer this option?

In my case the iPhone appears to be in stock for in store pickup but with covid going to packed mall is not to my liking. Regular delivery is still available but 3-4 days out.

Do folks think courier delivery will return next week or is it gone for the holiday season

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
You must not be in the USA cause we have shipping available and we don’t call it courier. Lol I would mention what country your in so someone there can help.

titans1127

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2009
You must not be in the USA cause we have shipping available and we don’t call it courier. Lol I would mention what country your in so someone there can help.
I think he's referring to the same day delivery option that is usually available on most items which gets delivered to you the same way door dash, grub hub and uber eats functions.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Well typically if the apple store near you has them in stock and you opt to do a courier delivery you just pay 9 buck and they deliver it to you same day. I think they disabled this for the thanksgiving weekend.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
I think he's referring to the same day delivery option that is usually available on most items which gets delivered to you the same way door dash, grub hub and uber eats functions.
Ohhh, my bad. Huh never heard of that.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Well typically if the apple store near you has them in stock and you opt to do a courier delivery you just pay 9 buck and they deliver it to you same day. I think they disabled this for the thanksgiving weekend.
I don’t think I have seem that before. Learn something new everyday

dmelgar

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
Ok. I hope you’re right.
I’ll wait to order until after the weekend. May get it sooner than the current shipping estimate.

Banich2

Suspended
Apr 21, 2015
San Francisco, California
What about this option?
Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 10.17.22 PM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.