Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
Hello, I've just created a portfolio and want some opinions on it. Such as are they good shots, need improvements, doesn't fit the portfolio, etc. Any other tips in creating a portfolio would be greatly appreciated as well. My portfolio is located here. Thanks in advance :)

EDIT:
Other images I have taken are located here, in case any of those would work better.

eddx

macrumors regular
May 12, 2005
Manchester, UK
I love the natural history photography portfolio. What is the main lens you use to capture these shoots. The peacock "I'm watching you" is probably my favorite. That and the four Meerkats, gotta love it.

What did you create this portfolio for? Are you a professional or is photography just a hobby? I feel that you could sell some of these as they would make great posters.

Feel free to have a look at my portfolio (link in my signature)

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I love the natural history photography portfolio. What is the main lens you use to capture these shoots. The peacock "I'm watching you" is probably my favorite. That and the four Meerkats, gotta love it.

What did you create this portfolio for? Are you a professional or is photography just a hobby? I feel that you could sell some of these as they would make great posters.

Feel free to have a look at my portfolio (link in my signature)

I would like to start doing photography more professionally and making some money from it and that is the reason for making the portfolio. Currently I just do photography as a hobby and do not make any money from it. The main lens I use for these shots is the Canon 70-200mm ƒ/4L (non-IS), and the camera is a mix of the EOS 400D and the 40D.

invigorated

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Some of those are really good, I'm a big fan of the elephants. I'm one of those people who HATES watermarking though, it has ruined the photo. Use something like flickr which let's you lock down your photos if you want but please, please stop destroying the art with watermarks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.