Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applemax

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
I've noticed with the last few versions of Sierra beta (+ the GM) that the cursor will re-appear when a notification triggers whilst watching full-screen video... which can obviously be quite distracting.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
I've noticed with the last few versions of Sierra beta (+ the GM) that the cursor will re-appear when a notification triggers whilst watching full-screen video... which can obviously be quite distracting.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Maybe it's by design. Not noticed it myself. Does the cursor not eventually disappear again?

applemax

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Maybe it's by design. Not noticed it myself. Does the cursor not eventually disappear again?
It does not. If it's by design, then it's an awful decision. I've just had to disable all notifications now to avoid it.
[doublepost=1474012699][/doublepost]

applemax

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Still having this on 16C48b. Is anyone else definitively not having this issue in order to rule out third-party software? I've tried another user and safe boot to no avail.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.